Outdoors, the property offers plenty of space for picnics, games, including a backstop for softball or baseball.
The Glenn Community Center is an air-conditioned, heated facility with seating capacity of 125, beautiful stone fireplace, spacious commercial kitchen, ample parking, 11 acres including swing sets and baseball field, and Wi-Fi.
• Seating for 125 people, plus 4 high-chairs available
• Air conditioned/heated facility
• First floor accessibility: 2 restrooms, coat rack (ADA compliant??)
• Commercial/licensed kitchen
• Gas stove, microwave, refrigerator, freezer
• Fieldstone wood-burning fireplace
• Parking on both sides of building
• Swing set
• Baseball backstop
• Wi-Fi access
• Convenient access from I-196
• 10 miles from South Haven, 8 miles from Saugatuck
For more information about renting the Community
Center, call Sandy McPeak at 269-227-2262.
Click here for a printable list of pricing (.pdf 135K)
Inside, you can arrange the tables and seating according to the needs of your event and decorated as you wish.
The well-equiped kitchen offer ample space to store and prepare for your event